To be a unit in good standing, membership dues and rosters must be submitted on time. Units submit dues to BOTH VAPTA and FCCPTA.
- For 2020-21, PLEASE use the MemberHub membership program to submit your membership list and dues using the “Unpaid PTA Members Invoice” from the system.
- Monthly submission of dues is recommended beginning September 30. For units to be in good standing, their first dues payment must be postmarked no later than November 1, and sent to the State Office. Virginia PTA, 1027 Wilmer Ave., Richmond, VA 23227-2419.
- If membership dues are not submitted through MemberHub, then please use the VAPTA Dues Remittance Form and the MemberHub Roster Spreadsheet. Email your excel spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When remitting dues to the State Office, State and National membership dues should be included in one check payable to Virginia PTA in the amount of $3.75 per individual (National $2.25/member and State $1.50/member). The Virginia PTA remits dues directly to National PTA monthly.
- Questions: (804) 264-1234, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairfax County Council PTA (FCCPTA) dues are remitted bi-annually. Remaining in “good standing” allows local units to participate in FCCPTA-sponsored events and programs, leadership trainings, Reflections, scholarship and grant programs, as well as vote in general membership meetings. Please follow the instructions below to submit your FCCPTA dues:
If you are paying dues online through Member Hub go to https://fcc-pta.new.memberhub.store/admin/items?type=item and select either December or June dues for payment.
If you are mailing in your FCCPTA Membership Dues:
- Make copies of this 2020-2021 FCCPTA Dues Remittance Form as needed.
- Dues must be submitted twice a year, by December 1 and June 30, to be considered in good standing for Council, State and National PTA.
- Submit the form along with payment. You may print a hard copy and mail it with your payment or email a copy. to email@example.com. Keep a copy of this form for your records.
- Make checks payable to Fairfax County Council of PTAs and mail to FCCPTA, Attention: Treasurer, P.O. Box 3535, Merrifield, VA 22116. Please do not remit dues via certified mail or have a signature required for delivery.
- Questions: (202) 631-9119 or firstname.lastname@example.org