The Fairfax County Council PTA (FCCPTA) is awarding scholarships to graduating Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) high school students planning to attend an accredited vocational school or college for the 2021/22 academic year.
The FCCPTA Scholarships will be awarded to students who, among other traits, demonstrate responsibility, character, and leadership during their high school career.
In order to apply for the FCCPTA Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current member of your school PTSA (PTSA participation will be verified).
- Attend an accredited trade school or college or university during the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Be a current FCPS high school senior.
Completed Application Checklist:
- Typed maximum 750-Word, Double-Spaced Essay, 12 font.
- Up to two letters of recommendation (optional).
- Official high school transcript
Scholarship details confirmed that there are five $500 scholarships.
- March 15th, 2021 Application Opens
- April 25th, 2021 Deadline date
- May 3rd, 2021 Selections determined
- May 5th, 2021 Award Ceremony
- TBD Students confirm vocational school/college/university
- TBD Scholarship funds sent to vocational school/college/university
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org