The Fairfax County Council of PTAs (FCCPTA) provides information and services on the Internet as a benefit and service in furtherance of the FCCPTA, Virginia PTA and National PTA’s nonprofit and tax exempt status. Many materials and information included in this web site are reproduced from the Virginia PTA and National PTA Annual Resources for PTAs, the National PTA web site, and the Virginia PTA Local Unit Resource Guide.
Permission has been granted by the National PTA for PTAs to reproduce and distribute any and all materials contained in the National PTA Annual Resources for PTAs manual and the National PTA Web site for PTA work and use. Unless otherwise noted, PTAs may reproduce and distribute the materials from the FCCPTA, Virginia PTA and National PTA Web sites without express written permission.
Although this site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, the FCCPTA has not participated in the development of those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites.
Provisional Web Site Policies
- FCCPTA does not sell or rent member information to anyone.
- To help provide more value for PTA membership, sponsors and member benefit providers may receive limited and restricted opportunities to communicate special offers to our members.
- Our sponsors and member benefit providers never see the list or have direct access to it.
- PTA does not allow sponsors or members benefits providers to solicit members under the age of 18, when designated as such.
- PTA uses state-of-the-art technologies and processes to protect and secure any information it collects.
The purpose of the FCCPTA web site is to provide information that is helpful and easy to find. Links to and from our web site are generally encouraged, though some restrictions and disclaimers are appropriate to protect the integrity of FCCPTA web site, content and brand name.
All links from fccpta.org must contain information that is relevant and related to National PTA’s mission. Links to third-party pages that support particular products, services, organizations, political candidates, legislative issues, causes or campaigns are not allowed. FCCPTA reserves the right to remove a link at any time without cause.
Offering a link does not imply endorsement by FCCPTA. The fact that we offer a link shall not be used for advertising or promotional purposes. FCCPTA does not assume responsibility for the content of linked sites and does not independently verify or exert editorial control over information on the linked sites. FCCPTA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused by use of the linked site in any way.