To be a unit in good standing, membership dues and rosters must be submitted on time.
Units submit dues to BOTH VAPTA and FCCPTA.
Please see below for instructions and due dates.
To Submit VAPTA Dues:
- New for 2019-20, PLEASE use the MemberHub membership program to submit your membership list and dues using the “Unpaid PTA Members Invoice” from the system.
- Monthly submission of dues is recommended beginning September 30. For units to be in good standing, their first dues payment must be postmarked no later than November 1, and sent to the State Office. Virginia PTA, 1027 Wilmer Ave., Richmond, VA 23227-2419.
- If membership dues are not submitted through MemberHub, then please use the VAPTA Dues Remittance Form and the MemberHub Roster Spreadsheet. Email your excel spreadsheet to email@example.com.
- When remitting dues to the State Office, State and National membership dues should be included in one check payable to Virginia PTA in the amount of $3.75 per individual (National $2.25/member and State $1.50/member). The Virginia PTA remits dues directly to National PTA monthly.
- Questions: (804) 264-1234, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
To Submit FCCPTA Dues:
Fairfax County Council PTA (FCCPTA) and per local unit bylaws, council remitted bi-annually. Remaining in “good standing” allows local units to participate in FCCPTA-sponsored events and programs, leadership trainings, Reflections, scholarship and grant programs, as well as vote in general membership meetings. Please follow the instructions below to submit your FCCPTA dues:
- Make copies of this 2019-20 FCCPTA Dues Remittance Form as needed.
- Dues must be submitted twice a year, by December 1 and June 30, to be considered in good standing for Council, State and National PTA.
- Submit the form along with payment. You may print a hard copy and mail it with your payment or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep a copy of this form for your records.
- Make checks payable to Fairfax County Council of PTAs and mail to FCCPTA, Attention: Treasurer, P.O. Box 3535, Merrifield, VA 22116